Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tasman Sea, West Coast New Zealand





After driving over Aurthur's Pass, we ended up in a town called Hokitika. We had a great view of the Tasman Sea and got there just in time for the sunset. Mom and I shared yummy cheese and crackers and beer that we had bought along our way for snacks. We sat on our balcony and took in the view and just shared time. It was special. We got the giggles and decided to go down to dinner at the restaurant in the hotel, had a great pasta/seafood dish.

Kiwi Box--this is what I have deemed our little food box. I got tired of having snacks rolling around the car in plastic bags (it is much cheaper to buy groceries and keep food w/ me than to eat out all the time, healtier as well)so I bought this little shoe-box size tupperwear thing and decided to call it the Kiwi Box.

Went shopping the next day, and did about 2 hours at an internet cafe to catch up on emails and administrative stuff.

No comments: